A woman, identified as Ada was burnt to death due to explosion caused by her cell-phone while answering a call close to her cooking gas.
The painful death of the lady was reported on social media on Monday.
From the report, it was difficult to discover the actual place and time the tragic incident happened to Ada.
However, friends of the deceased took to Facebook to share photos of her burnt body after the incident, just as they prayed for her to survive.
It was unfortunate that her health took a turn for the worse and she died.
The sad news of her death was shared on 4th July on Facebook by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa.
Christabel went on to warn people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.